Friday, May 2, 2014

American Period Blog Response

This week I looked at Lindsay and Megan's blogs.

I liked how Lindsay's blog talked about the different countries and styles that inspired American style. I had never thought about this before so it was interesting to read about. I especially like the Spanish inspired homes. The Colonial Spanish house she pictured was my favorite.

Colonial Spanish house from Lindsay's blog.
Megan's blog focused on Colonial American style. I liked how she focused on the specific types of houses from this time such as the plantation houses, French Colonial houses, and Dutch style houses. My favorite were the plantation style houses. I love all of the columns on the front of the building.

This was my favorite of her plantation style house pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment